WEBINAR: Crisis, Change & Uncertainty
Time & Location
About the Event
Leaders and Organizations continue to be faced with unprecedented global events. While many of these events are outside their control, they greatly impact their business, brand and teams. The tried-and-true playbooks are no longer applicable in steering through these times. In fact, applying old methodologies and thought processes can harm your business for years to come.
How a C-suite or organization navigates and implements decisions is as important as the decisions themselves. Time and again, we see missteps that devalue a brand, reduce revenue and drive the best talent to competitors. Given the variety of businesses, industries, and geographies, what is the right answer?
In this 50 minute presentation, we will share three powerful tools for leaders to create and implement unique approaches to navigate any unparalleled chaos, challenge, or change.
- Understand why the old model and tried-and-true approaches are insufficient for our current environment
- Learn a new model and methodology for how to approach, and roll out, the toughest business decisions to protect, and even potentially fortify, your business, brand and talent.
- Discover the new, emerging expectations of your customers to understand how to maintain trust with your brand
- Realize the critical importance of your employees in driving higher productivity, profitability, sales growth and customer satisfaction
- Understand high unemployment impact to attracting and retaining high demand talent
- Drive competitive advantage through your employees, even in a constantly evolving environment